About this Course
The Laser Focus self-paced online course is for school and yoga teachers, parents and everyone who is looking for a fun, informative and engaging way to teach yoga to children.
In this course, you will learn yoga practices and techniques that enhance the ability to focus and stay on task in children. Shifting one’s attention and sustaining it is necessary for learning and retaining information.
Yoga can help children grow into adults who know how to self-manage and self-regulate and therefore are able to live a healthier, happier and successful life.
You will learn:
- That the ability to focus and stay on task is not a static phenomenon.
- How consistency, engagement and regulation of energy help with focusing and sustaining attention.
- A complete focusing yoga practice, games and creative art activities.
You will receive:
- Laser Focus Video + 2 instructional videos
- MP3 Meditation to improve Focus
- 7 Yoga Cards Laser Focus practice (downloadable)
- 5 Lesson Plans (downloadable)
- 4 Reproducible Student Booklet Pages
- Lesson Planning Template and Self-Evaluation Log
You will also receive a bonus e-book Yoga Arts & Crafts Ideas
This e-Book is full of creative ideas. You will learn how to make beautiful and meaningful craft objects, which you could easily turn into yoga props and use in your classes. You will explore visual art, pipe cleaner art, drama, dance and more. You will also find suggestions on how to integrate these yoga arts & crafts activities into subjects such as Language, Mathematics, Science and Drama.
What Is Going To Be Different After You Take The Laser Focus Course?
- After taking the Laser Focus online course, you will be ready to skillfully teach children's yoga classes to develop focus, concentration and the ability to stay on task.
- You will also have all the resources for your classes complete with lesson plans, practices and activities.
- Your teaching will be animated, educational, full of examples and metaphors. Along with classic yoga practices, you will be using yoga-inspired activities such as reading books, arts & crafts and games to make your classes fun and age-appropriate.
- By applying what you've learned in the Laser Focus course, you will make yoga enjoyable, educational, and will help your students set a foundation for consistent, enthusiastic and life-long practice.