About this Course
The Teachers' Lounge self-paced online course is for school and yoga teachers, parents and everyone who is looking for a fun, informative and engaging way to teach yoga to children.
In this online course, you will find all the ‘bells & whistles” of teaching a children’s yoga class, which is very different from an adult class. You will learn how to plan a yoga break, a yoga class and a monthly yoga unit. You will also learn class management strategies which will make your yoga classes educational and fun.
It is strongly recommended that you take the Teachers' Lounge online course after taking at least a few of the Yoga Break for Children online courses listed above.
This way you will be familiar with our approach of teaching yoga to children as well as all the resources that we use in our classes.
You will learn:
- How to plan a Yoga Break for Children class
- How to plan a Yoga Break for Children Monthly Unit
- How to create a Children's Yoga Centre at home, in school and on the go
- Tips and recommendations on How to Teach Yoga to Children
You will receive:
- Teachers' Lounge Video
- YBC Lesson Planning Templates (downloadable)
- YBC Reproducible Student’s Booklet Templates (downloadable)
- E-Book: How to Teach Yoga to Children (downloadable)
- Children's Yoga Teacher Book List (downloadable)
You will also receive a bonus e-book How to Create a Yoga Center for Children
What Is Going To Be Different After You Take The Teachers' Lounge Course?
- After taking the Teachers' Lounge online course, you will be ready to skillfully plan and teach a variety of children's yoga classes.
- You will also have all the resources for your classes complete with lesson plans, templates, practices and activities.
- Your teaching will be animated, educational, full of examples and metaphors. Along with classic yoga practices, you will be using yoga-inspired activities such as reading books, arts & crafts and games to make your classes fun and age-appropriate.
- By applying what you've learned in the Teacher's Lounge course, you will make yoga enjoyable, educational, and will help your students set a foundation for consistent, enthusiastic and life-long practice.