About this course
How to make fabulous felt bowls
Learn how to make a 3D vessel with wool fibres. This is a wet felt process and is an introduction to 3D felt making.
Step-by-step videos show you, in detail, how to make a little felt bowl.
Each lesson and video has worksheets for you to download and keep.
Materials and equipment:
- Bamboo mat 40cm x 30cm
- 2 pieces of bubble wrap the same size as the bamboo mat
- Round piece of plastic underlay 16cm in diameter
- Large towel
- Water bottle with a nozzle
- Bar of soap
- 40g Merino wool 23 microns in one or two colours
- Netting or voile 30cm x 30cm - (must be synthetic nylon or polyester)
- 1-2 small balloons
- Plastic clip fastener
- Sharp scissors
I hope you will join me on the course!