About this course
The Abstract Bliss E-Course
WHEN: Begins on June 29, 2020 for 8 weeks of live class
WHERE: Online, Self Paced
COST: We are offering a variety of special offers, so get in early before they DISAPPEAR!
Early Bird: $179
extended through June 23rd!
Join us for $100 Savings off of the Full Price!
Use Checkout Code SUPEREARLYBIRD
Sweet Deal Price: $199
extended through June 29th!
Save $100 off the Full Price
Use Checkout Code: GETTHEWORM
FULL PRICE: $299
Class begins June 29th, 2020 and registration will stay open until July 13th.
Register now to take advantage of these special offers!
You must enter your applicable coupon code on our e-course host Ruzuku’s checkout page, where it says "Apply a coupon".
WE CAN NOT OFFER PRICE ADJUSTMENTS AFTER PURCHASE.
An 8 Week Journey to a new way of working & seeing through abstract painting.
Kick off the New Year diving deeply into your painting practice, developing your authentic voice in your work and connecting with a group of other artists! Join teachers & professional artists Mati McDonough and Faith Evans-Sills for the next session of their popular Abstract Bliss E-Course, an 8 week deep dive adventure into the world of Abstract Painting. We'll journey each week through a new topic, a new way of working and seeing through paint.
In this E-Course We'll explore:
- Our tried and true favorite supplies!
- Color Mixing & ways to play with colors, creating unique combinations with materials that you already have.
- Finding Inspiration, where to look and how to use what inspires you to create paintings that you love!
- Composition & Scale: how these two elements help you create successful paintings.
- Beginning a Painting: overcoming that "white canvas" paralysis
- Finding Your Personal Subject Matter
- Abstracting our World: abstract landscapes
- Creating a Personal Vocabulary of Marks & Symbols that you can turn to again and again in your studio, making your work uniquely you.
- Using Alternative Materials
- Cultivating Quiet in your work
- Exploring the Language of Shape to develop your own style.
- Creating Luscious painted Layers
- Bringing it all Together, we'll show you how to combine everything that we learn into a beautiful whole!
- and so much more!!!
We'll walk you through each weekly topic with start to finish painting videos, inspirational prompts, guided activities, along with lots of interaction in our private online classroom. Mati & Faith with be very active in the group, providing support, feedback & guidance throughout our 8 weeks together. This class is open to all skill levels and all creative spirits looking to deepen their painting practice, broaden their painting skills, work their bravery muscles in the studio and expand their personal voice in their paintings. Let's dive in!
Here's your invitation to dive deeply into your paintings, exploring abstraction while having fun in our nurturing community of artists all over the world.....