About this course
I am so pleased that you are taking this further. If you decide to join me, this is a great gift you are giving yourself.
Here is an overview of the course so you know exactly what you are signing up for:
- Week 1 - Introduction, Start where we are.
- Week 2 - Exploring the undercurrent of our thoughts; Training the thinking mind.
- Week 3 - The Body as a Place to Stay Present; Re-embodying, learning how to relax.
- Week 4 - Our emotions as a route into deeper understanding; Befriending our feelings.
- Week 5 - Developing self-compassion; Connecting with our hearts.
- Week 6 - Taking Mindfulness into the world; Integrating your practice into your daily life.
Here are a few things you need to know before you decide to join:
This course will run over six weeks from 24th June until the 29th July. Despite the fact this is an online course the materials will be delivered life every week. You learn the most if you can come to the live sessions, so make sure you keep your diary free for these times. However, if you miss a session you can catch up by watching the recording. Course materials only become available at the time of the live session and will remain accessible and downloadable until the 31 August 2020.
Mindfulness is a powerful way to train your mind. Please consider this, if you are on medication that influences your mental ability to absorb information, or to concentrate, please check with your health professional before you decide to sign up.
This course is only going to run for free once and spaces are limited.
Join now, you have nothing to loose!
I am looking forward to meeting you. If you have any questions, please get in touch.