About this course
Ready for school to start? Mystic Unicorn school is an awakening of magic that is all around. In the little things. In the fort building. In the staying in on rainy days creating magic.
We will get inspired and create from a place of inner child magic. We will be creating in mainly gouache, and acrylic paints.
The class will be structured as such:
I'll be posting a lesson once a week for 10 weeks. Think of it has the best summer school ever!
- videos will post on Monday's
- class begins June 29th
- Patreon special pricing - $75 for Messy Inner Child Tier
- Registration - $90
- 15 total videos
- 12 main lessons with 6 hours of video content
- painted papers download for you to use in your journal
- includes a PROCREATE lesson!
- Rainbow warmups
- Foam stamp making
- creating the cover - fun lettering
- lil Blue unicorn
- Rainbow love with gouache
- Unicorn Treat Truck
- mixed media invitation letter
- happy crayon unicorn
- Procreate fort lesson (ps. this lesson will unfortunately not include the very beginner to procreate. If you need tech help to get started, I'd like to kindly ask that you google how to do those beginner processes. It's a really intuitive app and is user friendly once you've spent some time on it. I am considering doing a beginner course so stay tuned.)
- Unicorn Mickey girl
Is this class beginner friendly ? YES! This class is for all levels looking to capture the magic of Unicorn love.
Will there be a FB group? Sorry, we did not reach the minimum amount of students to warrant a FB group....but I will be doing a live opening ceremonies on Wednesday July 1st!
How long will I have access to the course? Lifetime access.
Do I need all the supplies on the supply list? No, I am all about using what you have on hand.
**SUPPLY list is not important! The process is and working with what you have on hand is the magic. What did you do on magic rainy days....? you improvised! I will send you a short list of things you may see me use when you sign up.
The most important supplies are your journal, some gouache, brushes, and of course glitter !!
example of Procreate fort lesson: