About this course
Cynefin 102 focuses on how the Cynefin framework and its methods can be used to make sense of a wide array of operating environments and contexts. The Cynefin framework offers a powerful "lens" for situational assessments, however, when it is contextualized with data and insights from specific environments, the resultant models offer leaders and teams a decision model that is highly relevant to their needs and context.
By taking this learning module you will learn:
- how to use the Cynefin framework to make sense of a wide array of operating environments and contexts
- three Cynefin methods that can be used to support sense-making as an individual or as a group
- about Cynefin and experience the difference between sense-making and categorization
- how the 4-points and Linear Cynefin methods can create a Cynefin model that reflects a unique context and environment
- about a portfolio of interventions and the importance of coherence
Completion time for this module depends on the pace at which a subscriber processes the content and/or exercises. Typical completion time is 75 to 90 minutes (cumulative time not factoring any stop time).
Cancellations / Refunds / Transfers
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-cancellable
- Training applies to registered individuals only and training material access by non-registered users is not permitted
If you have further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.