About this course
Cynefin 110 offers an opportunity to dive into the qualities and aspects of the Clear, Complicated, Complex, and Chaotic domains of the Cynefin framework. These models help individual contributors, supervisors, or senior leaders to make sense of how they are managing within and across these four domains. Awareness of warnings signs and risks within each domain is highlighted and suggestions are offered for managing situations where these signs are appearing.
By taking this learning module you will be able to:
- better understand the qualities and dynamic nature of each domain
- see potential risks in how your organization, team, or unit is being managed or is operating
- identify with more legitimate and effective ways of managing within each domain
Completion time for this module depends on the pace at which a subscriber processes the content and/or exercises. Typical completion time is 75 to 90 minutes (cumulative time not factoring any stop time).
Cancellations / Refunds / Transfers
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-cancellable
- Training applies to registered individuals only and training material access by non-registered users is not permitted
If you have further questions, please contact email@example.com.