About this course
English for Interviews is a Live Monthly Webinar Coaching Series for foreign professionals, in any industry, looking for a job. If you are an Intermediate to Advanced non-native English speaker who needs pronunciation practice, interview and job search skills, this group provides the support you need. Your participation drives the topics and discussion.
Getting a job is a numbers game. Having face-to-face interviews are the only thing that matters. "Finding a job” is like a full time job. It takes preparation, goal setting, repeated practice, persistence, follow-up and self-confidence.
English for Interviews provides multiple online opportunities to:
- Improve your attitude and confidence with information and continual support
- Introduce yourself with successful 30 second "Elevator Speeches"
- Rehearse your interview answers using role play
- Get real time feedback
- Create a systemic plan for company research, interview results and follow-up
- Discover the cultural differences or expectations that impact your success
- Get comfortable talking about yourself, your talents, qualities and goals
- Share valuable resources like books, podcasts, Youtube videos, job listings
- Network and Meet new friends for emotional and practical support
- and more....
Live online Coaching sessions, two times each month, on the 1st and 3rd Thursday, from 6-7:00 p.m. CST using Zoom. You can join the course anytime.
Cost: $100 membership subscription fee, automatically charged to your credit card each month. Unsubscribe at any time.
Click the Green Button above to REGISTER NOW
I look forward to working with you.