About this course
What do I draw? Do you know what colors to choose when creating a piece of art? If you've asked yourself these questions (as have I !) then this class is will be something you can sink your teeth into.
It seems when I play and experiment with my markers and pencils, I end up loving it more than when I "planned" to make something. What happens when these colors are layered? What happens when color does something unexpected? Or a shape of a piece of paper becomes a boat or a planter.
Why not stay curious and not "try" so hard...? that is when I create magic. I'll show you how to create color combinations as well as reveal what I have been doing to gather reference and information during the process of creating.
REGULAR registration: $79
SELF WORK - class is now self work and no longer monitored by me...
what we'll cover in the class
- choosing fun color combinations
- resist drawing with tombow markers
- swatch experiments
- how to draw characters holding hands
- how to handle corrections and oops
- 2 live zoom draw and chats - I want this to be interactive with chatting and questions along the way. that's why I am keeping it smaller
- 2nd zoom party will be for finishing up and asking questions and getting feedback about your work. about 1 - 1.5 hour
- 9 videos and 2 zoom replays
Is this class beginner friendly ? sure! this class focuses on drawing, sketching, doodles, choosing color and experimenting. If you have hesitations about the drawing aspect and want to learn how to draw my girls faces, then Find your girl is a great foundation class for you.
How long will I have access to the course? Lifetime access.
Do I need all the supplies on the supply list? No, I am all about using what you have on hand.
Will there be a Facebook group? No sorry. we will cheer each other on and share in the classroom
**SUPPLY list will be emailed to you upon signup. Using what you have on hand is strongly encouraged. mainly this will be markers, colored pencils and other drawing materials.