About this course
Join us to explore and celebrate Winter Solstice Season 2020
This course is for those stepping into the energy of the Winter Solstice, coming December 21st, and following it as it slowly transforms to the energy of Imbolc on February 1st, moving from the energies of the North, our Ancestors and the Earth towards the East, Air and new beginnings — and the goddess Brighid.
In this self-guided course, browse the course content and dip into the activities that call to you. Some of them are tied to specific calendar days (such as Solstice and our gathering on January 6th), but all are designed to open up the Solstice season for you.
In this course, you will explore:
- Winter Solstice traditions and lore in the Celtic world, and connect to the energies in your locale
- the pagan spirit of Solstice, including the Deer Mothers
- explore Land, Sea and Sky in the Celtic cosmology and and their connections with Solstice season
- In Land, we will work with the gifts of Mama Earth to make teas and other decoctions, an essential oil blend, and your 2021 Dream Globe
- In Sea, we will connect with the spirits and fairies of Winter
- In Sky, we will watch the sky — Jupiter-Saturn "Solstice/Christmas star and more — and divine our vision for 2021
- ways to celebrate and personalize the Winter Solstice
- "Soul-stice" Soul Work
- crafts and rituals of the season
This course includes a new feature, an online virtual gathering.
Join us on January 6th — celebrated by some as Nollaig na mBan, aka Women's Little Christmas — to celebrate and share our herstories, our Winter Solstice experiences and explore the energetic shift from An Cailleach to Brighid. The event will be recorded for those who cannot join us live.
This course begins 14-December, and is now open for registration.
If a participant wishes to cancel their enrolment in an online course post-registration, please visit our website page Refund & Cancellation Policies: Online Courses for details.
Please note that refunds are not available once a course has started, as you have had access to the materials.