About this course
Create your LEP Business Blueprint
- Are you an LEP who wants to explore private practice?
- Are you an LEP starting a side business?
- Are you an LEP who wants to expand your existing business?
Then keep reading…
When LEPs start out to create their own business, the most common question we get is; where do I start?
There are many essential components to consider when creating and expanding your practice. We believe any successful practice is driven by uncovering your passion, outlining business logistics, and creating a marketing plan. As these three areas align you will create a thriving and rewarding practice. As LEPs, we are not typically trained in business development, which is why we have enlisted the support of a Certified Professional Coach to walk you through this process. We have held multiple Blueprint events that assisted mental health providers in finding their passion.
This event will assist you in:
- examining and clarifying the purpose of your business
- determining barriers to success
- pushing beyond your comfort zone
- SMART action goal planning
- building and collaborating with the mental health community
Our goal is to bring creativity and resources to your business planning, in collaboration with others embarking on the same journey. We believe this opportunity will have you launch a new or revitalized practice!
In addition to this content, we are offering two bonuses for the upcoming January 2021 cohort:
- Determining Essential Business Logistics ($40 value)
- Exploring Business marketing ($40 value)
The Blueprint event is designed as a hybrid model with live calls as well as weekly on-line content.
|Registration Opens ||Monday, December 1st, 2020|
|Initial online content*||Monday, January 11th, 2021|
|First Blueprint Group Call ||Monday, Feb 8th, 2021 @ 5:00 pm|
|Half-Day Group Training||Saturday, March 27, 2021 9:00-12:30|
|Final Blueprint Group Call||Monday, April 26th, 2021 @ 5:00 pm|
*Online content will be released weekly and will cover business logistics, marketing and determining the vision for your business.