About this course
Never before have professionals had a proven system available to help them work in a distraction-free environment. Distraction Freedom is a self-paced online program created by acclaimed development coach Paul Weston, brought to life through video modules, homework assignments, live group support, accountability and one-on-one professional coaching. Registration includes full access for one year.
Participants will develop their own personal system where they can create a focus zone to do profound work efficiently with a meditative mindset. This will give them the ability to complete their work efficiently so they can spend more time doing the activities they enjoy with the people they love.
- Module 1 - Laying the Groundwork
- Module 2 - Creating Your Focus Zone
- Module 3 - Profound Work
- Module 4 - Mindset
- Module 5 - Creating the Culture
- Module 6 - Making Changes that Stick
- Live weekly group check-in calls take place in real time on the Zoom platform, where we review the material for each module. These live group calls will take place every Tuesday 2-3pm EST for 6 weeks (calendar invitation will be sent). All live calls will be recorded and made available to participants, in case it is not possible to attend live;
- Live weekly group check-in calls for Corporate groups will take place separately, at a time set by the organization;
- 1:1 Professional coaching - 2 sessions available for every participant - upon completion of modules 2 and 6;
- Access to private support group;
- Hotline for questions;
- Friends coupon code for graduates.
If you complete the program and don't feel you've met your objectives, we will provide one-on-one private coaching to get you to where you want to be.