About this course
Highlights of Bill C-65: Introduction to Harassment & Workplace Violence Self-Paced Webinar
Every Canadian has the right to work in a healthy, respectful and safe environment. Join Suzanne Desrosiers and learn about the changes Bill C-65 will impose on ALL federally regulated workplaces subject to Part II of the Canada Labour Code, including the federally regulated private sector.
Our Self-Paced Webinar will enable employees and employers to more readily know their rights and duties and learn about Bill C-65 and how federally regulated workplaces can become free from harassment and violence.
|WHAT WILL YOU LEARN|
• Plan for workplace harassment & violence prevention in your workplace
• Assist to amend your policies
• Training measures for ALL employees
FEDERAL ANTI-HARASSMENT AND VIOLENCE LEGISLATION IN FORCE JANUARY 1, 2021
ARE YOU READY?
|WHO SHOULD ATTEND|
• Canada Labour Code employers
• Private sector employers governed by the Canada Labour Code
• HR, Supervisors and Upper Management
$129 USD / $149 CAD + HST*
INCLUDING CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION
*CALL SDLAW FOR GROUP RATES & TAX EXEMPTION DETAILS