About this Course
You can spend weeks or even months knitting a beautiful garment which has cost you quite a bit of money in yarn and time, then you leave it for months or years before you get around to sewing it up.
Watch my promo video here.
Many knitters find sewing up their garments intimidating.
This class will teach you:
- shaping tricks which make sewing up quicker and easier
- how to work short row shoulders and three needle cast/find off
- how to sew up your garment using mattress stitch
- how to set in sleeve caps
- how to block and press your garment and weave in ends
- how to pick up for neck and front bands
- one row button hole
The lessons will consist of videos and photo tutorials.
You will be able to access the course material indefinitely, which means you can work at your own pace and view/repeat the videos as many times as you want.
I will be available to answer questions for the duration of the course.
This course will start on 16 July 2012 and last for 2 weeks.
This course is suitable for knitters of all abilities.
Fee US $50 (which is approx £32 depending on exchange rate at time of enrolment).
If you sign up for my Continental Knitting With Norwegian Purl starting on 2 July 2012 and Professional Knitting Techniques for Hand Knitters you will receive a $10 discount which will be refunded via Paypal after both courses have been paid for.