About this course
*****VERY IMPORTANT! Please READ: After signing up, please go directly back to your email inbox and add the following email to your contact list: email@example.com (this allows ruzuku to send you emails about class info instead of landing in your spam folder)
We will cover loads of techniques in this class including doing a Star bunny, a journal page (rabbit inspired of course) and MORE!
- Star Bunny complete painting
- altered brush
- stamp making
- bunny journal page
- deli paper exercise
here is the supply list for frolic:
- oil pastels - portfolio, caran d'ache neocolor ii, gallery flourescent pastels (either one or all. you don't have to have all 3)
- liquid inks - liquitex liquid acrylic ink
- mini misters or spray bottle
- GAC 100 - golden acrylic polymer
- foam roller
- your favorite acrylic paints, craft paints are fine. i also like these for a heavy body option
- heavy body white blickrylic
- foam stamps - make your own or (i have these. fun, flowers!)
- alcohol inks
- prismacolor pencil
- prismacolor colored pencils
- mod podge - matte finish
- dry wax deli wrap paper - available also at Sam's or walmart i think
- ---these may also work in place of the deli paper. (tear the bag apart)
- set of hog's hair brushes - or cheap set at hobby lobby or michaels
- palette knife
- ephemera - old ledger paper, lined notebook paper, old maps, etc.
- a couple neon paint pens – sharpie water-based (I like the red, yellow, and white)
- bristol smooth paper pack - 9x12 or 11x14.......
- or you can just work in a journal - i like the moleskine (the large sketch 5.5"x8 with 104 pages) and the Strathmore 9x12” journal (mixed media)
- i also like just using the arches hot press watercolor paper, torn and folded for my journal
- old paint brushes. (1" or wider works best) - oh yes, we are going to repurpose those old brushes and make them a work of art!
For making stamps:
- wood burning tool
- 1/4” craft foam (if you want to try the thinner craft foam, go for it. it will be easier to find)
- mask (for making our own stamps)
- hot glue gun
- omg....these markers - totally optional! (i like the big 15mm size)
(i will also have a video of me making stamps. for those of you who took my Neat Stuff journaling class, this will be something you've seen)
gallery neon pastels...so yummy!!