...Register Now »
We will plunge deep into intuitive creating…riding the winds…allowing them to take us to new heights with our art!
About this Course
*****VERY IMPORTANT! Please READ: After signing up, please go directly back to your email inbox and add the following email to your contact list: firstname.lastname@example.org (this allows ruzuku to send you emails about class info instead of landing in your spam folder)
This class is all about working intuitively. Travel with me on the wings of your own Soul Bird into what fuels your creative spirit. We will be doing lots of mark making....with colored pencils and black pencils. We will follow the winds as they guide us. We will create from the soul.
There are 5 lessons plus a bonus guest artist lesson.
- a painted papers lesson with lots of mark making
- a bookboard journal painting lesson
- a painting on cardboard with lots of mark making and paint
- 2 big (16"x16") intuitive paintings on wood. Very rich and deep in the process of how I work intuitively
- Guest Artist - Tati Vice!!
- there are 8 total videos in this class, (4 projects and 1 exercise video plus Tati's video)
- Early bird registration through October 4th: $49
- October 5th regular registration: $59
- class starts October 14th
I truly believe that your soul bird is your creative spirit. And in that spirit, fear has no place. It's impossible in that space. We will create from this source. We will evolve, grow, and accept our "mistakes" as stunning insights into our power consciousness.
check out this intro video: http://vimeo.com/107163539
catalyst wedge - no. 6 (the gray one)
acrylic colors you love or are drawn to
wood board - I’ll be using 16x16 sizes - 2 pieces
prismacolor colored pencils - set of 12 is fine but I also love to buy them individually. go for colors you are drawn to. a mix of light, dark, and neon colors.
hogs hair brushes - a mix of round and/or flat
a bookboard book - example
a piece of cardboard - about 8"x8"
ephemera that you love
for painted papers
mulberry paper: 1 - 2 sheets should be fine
lindy's stamp gang spray - buccaneer bay blue (and a 1 or 2 other colors you like)
alcohol ink: 1-2 neutral colors should work
neocolor 2 - caran d'ache: a few neutral colors