About this Course
Celebrate the Rhythm of Life in Caring for Children through the Year ~ I call it a "living curriculum" program because it is active and live each month. Around the year we go, with new material for each month, and lots of enthusiastic support and nourishment to help you feel grounded and confident.
We find our grounding in parenting as a path of inner development, with warm and generous support for nurturing your relationship with your self, your family and the world, through being present with daily life and nourishing your own inner world.
Celebrate September! provides community, and connection, nourishes your own creativity, provides practical skills and encourages you to take up artistic endeavors, find joy in the humdrum, and embrace beauty in the natural world that surrounds you, wherever you live.
Get the Support You Deserve!
Focus on a simple, slower paced, natural, creative and soulful life with children, by taking stock and implementing daily, weekly and seasonal rhythms, that reflect what matters most to you, through the year. Over time, simplify and implement simple and satisfying routines, rituals and activities that deeply nourish family life for children and adults alike.
With this program devoted to hearth tending and the gentle art of mothering... and fathering, you will find your distinct rhythm of the home through the year, and receive support for conscious, creative and connected parenting, homemaking and homeschooling.
The September online program provides materials and support to:
- Inspire you to sing, tell stories and share fingerplays and movement games
- Support you to establish and implement daily, weekly and seasonal rhythms
- Deepen your understanding of childhood
- Deepen your understanding of yourself
- Guide you through painting, coloring and modeling
- Provide gentle inner work through the month
- Provide a warm and wise community
- Provide stories, songs, movement games and fingerplays to use with your child
- Provide nature crafts and activity ideas for September
- Provide seasonal recipes and tips for making meal times delicious and pleasant
- Support you to bring rhythm to your home, childcare program or classroom
- Help you to notice the little things, deeds, words, gestures that shape each day
- Embrace the wonder of an ordinary day!
In the words of a happy participant:
"Lisa, your Celebrate the Rhythm of Life in Caring for Children ~ living curriculum program has helped me help my family to slow down and appreciate each other more. It has helped me become more clear and confident in my mothering and it has also helped me understand my children better. It also has helped me set up the rhythms we need. Thank you so much. It seems so easy now"
The program is set up for you to stop in, at your convenience to access the material and join the conversation. There is no requirement to be available at a particular time.
Join for the month or for the year. After the first year of membership, year round members will have continued access to the program for free.
With Celebrating the Rhythm of Life in Caring for Children in September, you will:
- Be part of the eCourse When Less is More :: Rhythm Boot Camp
- Find Circles, Stories, Songs, Finger play and Movement Games for September
- Receive a Daily and Weekly Rhythm Plan (if you want it sketched out ~ it’s here for you)
- Receive Menus with recipes based on the kindergarten grains for each day, along with wholesome late summer foods and alternatives to grains
- Receive suggestions for Nature crafts and Activities for Late Summer/Early Autumn
- Explore the foods of September to harvest and prepare, preserve and plant with children
- Favorite book suggestions for September
- Receive In the Morning Garden ( Tips for caregivers)
- Reflection ~ questions for nurturing the inner life
- Have access to a private website with a private discussion among the group
- Receive enthusiastic daily notices to help you find your stride with rhythm
- Ideas for creating community where you live
- Connect with others on the same path, get help and encouragement through the month, create community, find support, receive encouragement!
Pull up a chair at the Celebrate the Rhythm of Life table and join the conversation as you receive support and inspiration for your daily life with children.
No fee for Year Round Members of Celebrate the Rhythm of Life in Caring for Children through the Year