About this Course
Climb out of your rut and figure out your career path in 4 weeks!
Are you majorly stuck in a rut and need a career change?
Maybe you are looking for motivation, resources and support to help you take that next step?
Classy Career Girl's Get Unstuck course will guide you through the steps you need to take with coaching and advice from successful business women who have been in your shoes.
If you aren’t ready to network or job search yet because you have absolutely no idea what you want to do, sign up for my next course starting April 9th. Once a week for 4 weeks starting Monday, April 9th, I will hold a webinar to help you determine your preferred work environment, your values, your motivations, your interests, your ideal workday, your skills and abilities, your purpose and much, much more.
What's the schedule?
- Prework: Complete the DISC personality profile assessment
- Week 1: Your Personality, Purpose and Values, Get Unstuck Action Steps and Create a Vision
- Week 2: Your Skills, Abilities, Motivations, Interests and Your Ideal Workday
- Week 3: Your Career Targets, Previous Work Experiences, Preferred Work Environment and Could You Be An Entrepreneur Assessment
- Week 4: Put It All Together To Find Your Ideal Job, Create an Action Plan and Set Your Goals For Success
- Course Wrap-up: Q&A with Classy Career Girl
Each week, I will also highlight advice from my networking interviews with successful business women and career experts including the answer to my favorite question -What do you wish you would have known as a young professional just starting out in your career?
- Worksheets, Activities and Discussion Questions: To help you reflect, take action and find your ideal career
- DISC personality profile: 85% of the process of moving forward in the right direction comes from looking inward first. The personality profile will help you find the career and life you want. (The DISC assessment is normally a $60 value so this is almost worth the price of the course alone!)
- Live Webinars: Webinars will be held live at 8:30 EST on April 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th but recording will be available to you if you can’t make it)
- Mp3 Audio Recordings, Written Transcripts and Videos: Learn how you learn best whether it is listening, watching or reading
- Interviews: Listen or watch interviews with career experts and successful business women
- Ongoing and immediate email support: Email your questions and get support from Classy Career Girl
- A community of peers: Meet a community of people going through the same training course and keeping you accountable
- Invitation to join Classy Career Girl’s Academy Linkedin page: Have an opportunity to develop connections and network with other professionals
- Access to Classy Career Girl’s Toolkit: Get access to the list of all of websites and resources that a Classy Career Girl MUST have at her fingertips
- Encouragement and Motivation: Learn effective methods to get yourself out of a rut and clearly define your next action steps and goals
- Special Bonus #1: Get a FREE 1 hour virtual individual coaching session with Classy Career Girl to chat about what you are learning and make an action plan to reach your goals and dreams
- Special Bonus #2: Get a FREE copy of 30 Days of Networking Ideas Ebook to help you start networking like crazy once you get out of your rut!
- Special Bonus #3: Get a FREE copy of Classy Career Girl’s Guide To Nailing an Informational Interview (#1 Way to Get a Job In This Economy)
- Special Bonus #4: Get a FREE copy of the Top 10 Things I wish I Would Have Known Ebook with tips and advice from my networking interviews with successful business women who were once in your exact shoes!
Bonus rate: $99
Make a decision today to change your life and figure out your dreams and goals. Sign up today!
Who is Classy Career Girl?
Hi. I’m Anna Runyan. You may have read about my 4X4 networking challenge that has been featured in the media a lot lately in great publications you would know like Forbes, Yahoo Finance, Brazen Careerist and Bloomberg Businessweek.
What I do:
I am a Career Coach, Blogger and Consultant from San Diego, CA. I started my blog Classy Career Girl in 2010 to document what I was learning during business school and on the job. I quickly found that what I was learning was helping other young professional women as well. After just a few months, my blog was named one of the top 50 up and coming HR blogs for career development! I publish my blog as my “passion project”and I love helping other young women nail interviews and find fulfilling careers. I have facilitated career management courses at the Brazen Careerist University, the San Diego Public Library, Poway Adult School, Girls World Expo, Girls Empowerment Conference and at my company - a leading technology and strategy consulting firm.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Here is what people are saying who have completed Classy Career Girl's training:
"I am a better person after taking this course and I loved the topics that you covered!"
"Great idea! Your tips helped a bunch- I was able to use what I learned to get my internship for the summer."
"I have a much better idea of my ideal workday and what I really want in my next job."
"Thank you! You helped me ace an interview on the first try!"
100% Money Back Guarantee
I am so confident that you will love this course that I am offering a 100% money back guarantee. If you are not entirely satisfied with the course at any point within the six-weeks after you purchase, your money will be refunded.
Why am I offering this course to you?
You may think it is for the money, but it is not. Trust me, I really won’t make anything after paying the fees for the webinar, training site and personality profile tests. But, I already have a full-time job so money is not my goal. What I do care about is helping readers of my blog find work they love because I believe being passionate about your job is how you can then become successful, happy and balanced. I have been in jobs that drain me and make me feel like I am stuck in a rut. I have also been in jobs that make me feel so happy and I know that I am doing what I am passionate about and the work that I was born to do. Guess which job I was most successful at? The job that I loved and I was passionate about. I want to help you figure this out so that you can become even more successful than you even know you can be right now.
Honestly, it just makes my day when I hear that I helped a reader nail an interview or find a job and I just want more days like that. :)
How much time will it take?
I recommend setting aside at least 1-2 hours every week to complete the course in addition to the weekly webinar. But don’t worry if you may not have a lot of time right now. If you don’t complete everything in the four weeks, you can always access the material after the course ends.
How will the course be delivered?
The course will be facilitated through an online-learning platform called Ruzuku. You will get an email at the start of each week notifying you that the next set of content is ready. As you move through the course, you’ll check activities off that you complete, and you can return to the course any time after the six weeks are over to revisit the material.
Why you need to sign up today?
I am one busy chick and I have no idea when I will have the time to offer and guide you through this course again. I may offer it but you will have to go through the content by yourself, instead of having me guide you through live webinars and having a community of peers going through it as well at the same time. Do it today or your might regret it later! Signup closes April 15th and you don’t want to miss the special bonuses!! Take action today and make an investment in YOU! Make today the day that you decide to BE YOU BETTER! Hurry spots are filling up fast!!
“Everything you want is out there waiting for you to ask. Everything you want also wants you. But you have to take action to get it.” - Jack Canfield
Take action and make an investment in you today! I can't wait to help you!