About this course
This online book club is for school psychologists (interns and fieldwork students are welcome as well!).
- The book we are reading is Executive Skills in Children and Adolescents, Third Edition (Dawson & Guare, 2018)
- You can purchase the book on Amazon HERE.
We will meet on the following times/dates to discuss the different chapters. Can't make the discussion live? We will post the replays soon after the live calls.
- Monday, March 29th 3:45-4:45 pm PST - Part I (chapters 1-5)
- Monday, April 12th 3:45-4:45 pm PST - Part II (chapters 6-11)
- Monday, April 26th 3:45-4:45 pm PST - Part III (chapters 12-14