...Register Now »
Learn to Sculpt a Simple Sugar Plum Fairy, Wings, and Base
Artist and Sculptor from Draper, UT
About this Course
Over 3 Hours of Professional, Detailed Instructions. This is a video workshop where I take you through the entire sculpting process!
This is a beginner set of videos, designed to make sculpting easier and quicker for you!
You will learn:
- How to Create an Armature with an invisible stand
- How to Sculpt a Beautiful Young Face with inset eyes. We'll look at a few different faces!
- How to create her beautiful lavender eyes from clay (no painting skills required!)
- How to Sculpt Adorable Fairy Ears
- How to Sculpt the Entire Fairy Body (age 5-7)
- How to Use Shortcuts such as mittened hands and slippered feet
- Extra video instruction on detailed hands and feet as well!
- How to Blush the Body for Realism
- How to create an adorable hair style
- How to costume your doll
- How to create easy butterfly-style wings, in two different color combinations!
- How to easily make a custom base for your doll--with a shimmery or snowy finish!
Get started with sculpting fairies with in-depth detail and information. This set is perfect for beginners as well as the seasoned sculptor wanting to learn to sculpt this size and age.
Please note: While Amanda, my Sugar Plum Fairy is featured in this video, she is not the main fairy we are sculpting. We will do another that is very similar to Amanda and use Amanda as a guide. I'll post pics of her face ASAP. But other than the face, she will be very similar to Amanda and will have two out-stretched arms.