About this course
*Live Webinar Saturday 6/11/22 9am-6pm*
Acupuncture Alchemy - Embracing the Five Spirits is a course designed to enliven your relationship with the Five Spirits in Chinese Medicine. Dr. Kim takes us through a thorough journey of each spirit to understand how detachment of each spirit leads to physical, emotional and spiritual symptoms which are often the crux of conditions which are difficult to treat in clinical practice. By understanding the nature of Acupuncture Alchemy - how healing works, the levels of consciousness and true integration of spirit and body we can provide transformational healing of all levels of mind- body - spirit.
In this course you will learn:
- The theory of Acupuncture Alchemy - including the levels of consciousness, vibration, power vs force, cause vs effect and the healing process from a mind- body - spirit perspective
- An in depth overview of each of the five spirits - Shen, Hun, Yi, Zhi and Po
- In relation to each spirit you will learn:
- The physical symptoms / signs of detachment of that spirit
- The mental / emotional symptoms / signs of detachment of that spirit
- The spiritual symptoms / signs of detachment of that spirit
- What changes occur as someone re-integrates that spirit - what the healing looks like
- Treatment protocols and processes to heal and integrate that spirit
- Meditations to integrate and heal that spirit
- Overall this course will give you a deeper understanding of the Five Spirits and how they relate to our well being in all ways, how addressing the spirit can unlock blockages to physical healing and how to recognize these detachments in your patients.
For non-Acupuncturists who are energy healers or therapists - this course is a great overview and introduction to the Five Spirits theory in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Understanding these spirits and how to heal them can be translated into many healing practices (with the exception of the actual acupuncture protocols themselves).
Early Bird Rate is $100 until 5/20/22
Regular rate is $125
Refund Policy: Refunds will be given in full up to 7 days prior to course launch, within 7 days refunds will be given at a reduced rate of 75%, NO refunds once course has begun or after.