About this Course
Would you like to learn to knit the continental way? Continental knitters carry the yarn in their left hand and their movements are usually much smaller than English style knitters which makes it faster.
Starts on 2 July 2012.
You will learn how to:
- Knit the continental way
- Norwegian purl
- Continental Long Tail Cast On which is very quick. I can cast on 300 stitches in 6 min 50 sec.
- You will get several stitch patterns to practice knitting & purling the continental way and I'll give you some tips on how to speed up your knitting.
- Helen: 'The first time I've ever taken an online course and it was just AMAZING. Anni is a wonderful teacher. Can definitely recommend it'.
- Sue: 'The very clear, concise knitting video was so easy to follow; really enjoyed it. Now all I need is practice'.
- Valora:: 'Yay it has improved my knitting so much'.
- Ripping Yarns: 'Great course, it really helped me understand why I was making mistakes when I tried to purl'.
This course is not aimed at complete beginners but anyone who know basic knitting skills (whichever style you use) will benefit from this course. I have been teaching this course in yarn shops in the UK for 3-4 years now and my students have ranged in age from 20something to 80+. Some students have been knitting for a couple of months and some have been knitting for 60+ years.
This course is designed to last for a week but you will be able to access the course material indefinitely after the course has finished. However I guarantee access and teacher support for 3 months after the course has finished.
The course includes videos, written lessons and photo tutorials. You can ask questions and discuss with your fellow students as well as e-mail me privately. You can also upload videos or photos when you ask questions.
This course starts on 2 July 2012. The course will last one week but you can work at your own pace and take longer than one week if needed. After the course has finished you will keep access to the course material indefinitely and can repeat the course as often as you like.
Fee US $50 (approx UK £32 - depending on exact exchange rate at time of registration).
If you sign up for my Continental Knitting With Norwegian Purl and Professional Knitting Techniques for Hand Knitters you will receive a $10 discount which will be refunded via Paypal after both courses have been paid for.
Any questions please contact me on email@example.com