About this course
Explore the season from Spring Equinox to Bealtaine
Many of us feel closest to Mama Earth in Spring, as the energy of new life so rapidly waxes around us. Some celebrate the Spring Equinox as the astronomical start of the spring season, while for others it an exploration of the balance in their life, as the twice-yearly Equinox is a moment of global balance, when the days and nights are of equal length around the globe.
For me, it is not just a celebration of the Equinox itself, but an exploration of the season it begins (Late Spring, following the Early Spring of Imbolg) which continues until Bealtaine, marking the season of Early Summer in the eight-spoke Wheel of the Year.
However you choose to celebrate, join us to align with the energy of the season from the Spring Equinox through to the arrival of Bealtaine.
Together we will explore the second of the Spring Celebrations in the Wheel of the Year — known by many other names such as Alban Eilir, Cónacht An Earraig, Earrach, Summer Finding, and Ostara — through the framework of the Celtic cosmology of Land, Sea and Sky including:
- the correspondences of Spring season including the direction East and the element Air
- connecting with a bird ally, and using eggs in magic and spiritual traditions
- spring ceremonies, crafts and rituals
- herbs of spring . . . time for a spring tonic and a lovely spring tea!
- card layout for the new astrological year in mid-April
- goddesses of Spring
- a self-guided journey with the goddess Persephone
- Full Moon soul work
- Earth Day
- and much much more!
Although primarily from a Northern Hemisphere perspective, we will explore the connections between Spring and Autumn Equinoxes, including the complementary energies and goddesses such as Persephone (Spring) and Demeter (Autumn).
If a participant wishes to cancel their enrolment in an online course post-registration, please visit our website page Refund & Cancellation Policies: Online Courses for details.
Please note that refunds are not available once a course has started, as you have had access to the materials.
By registering for this course, we collect and use the personal information you provide that is required to contact you about this course, and will add you to an email list for participants in courses hosted on the Ruzuku platform. However, within the course itself, you will have immediate access to a Notifications page, where you can choose to opt-out of emails for this specific course or events.
You control your information and how it is used. When you receive any email from Inner Journey Events, at the footer you will see two links:
- Unsubscribe You will be deleted from all future mailings in all segments.
- Manage Your Preferences You can opt in or out for the email(s) you wish to receive, which currently includes:
- Inner Journey Events newsletter
- Moon Seeds newsletter
- Residents of the Vancouver + Lower Mainland area (for contacting about future live events)