About this Course
I'm so excited to be able to offer this brand new course to all of you! So here's what you will get when you participate in this 8 week course:
Dancing with Design-Composition for Quilters
- 8 weekly lessons with specially designed practice exercises and video lessons, so that you get to apply the elements and principles of design in your own work.
- Downloadable PDF tools to help you organize, understand and remember the lessons.
- My constructive coaching feedback on your work and prompt replies to your questions so you improve faster.
- Lively Discussion area where you can post pictures and get feedback from the group, so you don't feel like you are working in a vacuum!
- Small group size; I want to make sure you get the coaching and attention you need to really grow!
- Access to my Private Reading & Resources List, these are some of the great books on design, great websites, and blogs, that I have found very helpful in my work and I want to share them with you.
STARTS May 1!
What you will need:
All you will need is a few hours every week and a decent internet connection. The lessons will be available every week, one at a time, AND after the course is over, you will still have access to all the materials online.
Why this works:
I will give you the nuts and bolts of design, so you can make your own amazing work, or improve the work you are already making. Built into the course is the practice that makes perfect. Traditional quilters as well as art quilters can definitely benefit from this course.
The course starts on May 1, and is only $97!
So if you are ready to jump in, here's the link to enroll.
But wait......did I mention the BONUS?
So if you sign up before April 30, you will get a 1 hour private coaching session with me. You can use that time to ask me anything- related to making art quilts, that is :). This is a $150 value! So if you want to learn how to make a pattern from a photo, or plan your next big project, or simply want coaching on anything that is frustrating you, you can use this session for that.
WHY DO THIS NOW?
Because how much money and time have you spent on classes that have made little or no difference in your design ability?
Because if you keep doing the same things over and over, how can you expect a different result?
Because, what is it going to be worth to you to make the quilts of your dreams?
Because without the support and structure of this small group course, won't things just go on as usual? We are all busy, but unless you make your art a priority, everyone else's agenda will take over.
Don't let that happen this time. Don't let the inertia of waiting take over.
P.S. Don't forget about the BONUS private Coaching Call with me before it goes away!
P.P.S. I offer 100% money back guarantee if you are not completely happy, and I will still love you anyway!