About this course
We are SO excited you want to register for the CONFLUENCE RETREAT NSW (Aug 11-14).
Here are a few terms and conditions, that, if you register, you are agreeing to... Please read these carefully, we want you to be protected and us to be protected, so there has to be some conditions and disclaimers etc… Your registration for the event is a signing that you have understood and agree to these conditions…
- There is a NO-REFUND policy with this retreat. Simply put, we would be very stuck if people decided to pull out along the way. There is SO much that we have to pay for and organise to make this work. We cannot change what we have to pay venues, food, speakers, etc if you decide to pull out, so for this reason the retreat has to be non-refundable.
- Having said this, if there is governmental COVID restrictions in place then you will receive a refund on your payment.
- Disclaimer: Retreatants are responsible for their own well-being and health. They have the full autonomy to sit-out on any activities that they wish to. This retreat should not replace any kind of professional healthcare in anyway. The retreat hosts and speakers are not trained counsellors and though they can give thoughts and advice, they are not liable for any positive or negative results that occur in your life stemming out of this retreat.
- There may be videos and photos taken of the retreat that will be used in the future for promotional purposes. By accepting these terms you agree to your image captured in photos and videos to be used in this way. Please let us know if you have any issues with this.
- If you have COVID please do not come. If you have COVID symptoms, please do a RAT test to make sure you are negative.