About this Course
Big goals bring us alive.
They call us forth, add meaning to our lives, and help us bust-through our own upper limits reach our fullest potential.
The paradox of big goals is that the more potential they have to change our lives, the more paralyzing our fears can become. That’s what change is all about: breaking ourselves down so we can build ourselves back-up -- stronger, more confident, more alive.
By working on a big giant goal with this program, you will:
- Experience a paradigm shift in the way you look at what’s possible in your life.
- Free yourself from the physical and emotional stress and anxiety that comes from not going after what you really want in life – or not even knowing in the first place.
- Increase your confidence; feel pride and a sense of accomplishment as you take steps toward your biggest goal and start to take bigger risks in other areas of your life.
- Be fully self-expressed as you start doing more of what you love.
Week-by-Week Course Overview:
- Declare your dream – choose your juiciest goal. Dig deep and find the courage to commit to working on this for the next 8 weeks.
- Build a support network – line up a group of people who can cheer you on and help hold you accountable. Short of that: tell at least ONE person you are working on this goal.
- Uncover your vision and purpose – take it up a level and look at the big picture of your life – what do you stand for? What is most important to you? Create a compass that you will use to propel you and the goal forward, even beyond the goal itself.
- Bulldoze your barriers – identify and bust through any fears or barriers that are stopping you from working on this goal.
- TAKE ACTION – make a plan and get started!
- Grind it out – put in the time and work to start turning your vision, ideas and project plan into a reality.
- Survive the dip – this will come at a different time for everyone; this section will help you recognize the dip when you see it and push through.
- Celebrate the home stretch – acknowledge your progress and ditch any “success demons” that might crop up.
About the format:
I am passionate about making sure you walk away with absolutely everything you need to Make Sh*t Happen. During each of the 8 weeks, you will:
- Learn (the course includes 15+ videos and an accompanying 100-page workbook)
- Observe (through over 50 awesome case studies)
- Reflect + Plan (each week includes 1-2 coaching/reflection exercises, and each participant will receive a private 1:1 coaching session with me)
- Take Action (weekly action-oriented assignments to move you forward)
- Discuss (accountability triads with Friday question prompts to reflect on your progress at the end of each week)
- Connect (discuss and collaborate within the private community)
- Continue (lifetime membership to the MSH Alumni group)
If this sounds like just what you need, we look forward to working with you!