We support children, families, and adults in all aspects of the assessment and treatment of ADHD. Being diagnosed with ADHD is not an end. It’s a beginning. A fresh start. And with Springboard Clinic’s combined medical, psychological and coaching expertise, it’s an opportunity to find hope in every step of your ADHD journey as you move forward and thrive in your life.
Parenting with ADHD in your home: A Comprehensive - Guided Course
Guided by Springboard’s founder Laura MacNiven, work through our “Parenting with ADHD in your home” course with a flexible and supported approach.
Explore new strategies to frame ADHD and mental health symptoms in the culture of your home, while taking space to get curious about your wants and needs as a parent, and your opportunity to show up more aligned with your partner or co-parent.
Over 6 months, engage in 3 individual 50-minute guiding sessions (over videoconferencing), 6 small group webinar "drop-in" work sessions starting October 2023, ongoing discussions on our course platform, self-reflection activities, and course content to gain insight into how challenges with attention play a role in your family’s life.
Join this vibe of connection, hope, support, and possibility!
A Video Invitation from Coach Laura:
Course Offerings & Pricing
Comprehensive Version: This version includes the 6-month course with 3 individual guiding sessions for a reduced price (50 mins each), 6 live monthly “drop-in” webinars starting October 2023 (50 mins each), self-reflection activities, and course content.
Group-only Version: This version includes the 6-month course with 6 live monthly "drop-in" webinars (50 mins each), self-reflection activities, and course content (does not include the 3 individual guiding sessions).
Add-ons: If you purchased the Group-only version of the course and want to add on the 3 individual guiding sessions (50 mins each) once the course has started, add on for $599 CAD. Deadline to add guiding sessions is December 1st, 2023.
*Want more than the 3 included guiding sessions? Purchase another pack for $599. Must be booked within 6 months from starting the parent course*
Who is this course right for?
You, if you're parenting young, adolescent, or adult children with ADHD/focusing issues and you want to unpack more about this journey in a safe, inspiring and supportive place.
You, if you wonder about ADHD being part of your household and want to consider where parenting approaches might offer a space to connect more closely as a family.
Wherever you may be in your journey with parenting, life asks us to constantly re-calibrate, re-energize and discover ways to inspire our mindset for coping and moving forward. This course was built to support and empower you in that journey.
Dates for the live webinar events:
Tuesday October 24th at 7:30 pm EST
Tuesday November 21st at 7:30 pm EST
Tuesday December 19th at 7:30 pm EST
Tuesday January 16th 7:30 pm EST
Tuesday February 13th 7:30 pm EST
Tuesday March 19th 730 pm EST
Dates for the 3 individual guiding sessions:
The individual guiding sessions will take place over secure videoconferencing and will be booked at your convenience. We recommend that you book your first session when you sign up for the course so you have support from the start. We will send out booking details as the course kicks off!
About the Individual Guiding Sessions:
Check out what some of our past registrants have said:
“... My favourite part has been the camaraderie in the forums and video chats. It is empowering to trade similar stories on how ADHD has affected our lives and enlightening to see first-hand the diversity in how it surfaces. As a group, we have lifted each other up, laughed at shared experiences, and collaborated to problem-solve blockers. I think it's an excellent resource for someone who is feeling daunted by their diagnosis or symptoms. Thank you so much, for Springboard, for your book, and for this course. It has been difficult to find and access appropriate resources, and these have all made a positive impact on my life!”
8 FAQs answered (because we expect you may have questions about the course)
1) How much time does the course take up? We already have a busy life! We understand how busy you are and have created a dynamic schedule that allows for flexibility and fits in your life. This course has a rolling start, meaning you can get started with your first guiding session as you sign up. We then offer drop-in monthly sessions (starting in October) to check in as a group and discuss the course. You can make this course yours by taking it on in bite-sized pieces!
2) What can I expect from the guiding session time? The individual sessions are an opportunity to engage in 1-1 time regarding your parenting journey and work on aligning on a game plan that will fit your goals and feel right for your family. Explore material, an accountability plan and open space to explore how you are feeling in your parenting journey, and in your home.
3) Does my child have to have a formal diagnosis for me to take this course? You do not need to have any formal documentation related to ADHD for this course. It is designed for parents who are noticing focusing issues and resulting challenging behaviours in their home, but there are no formal requirements related to diagnoses.
4) Can I be anonymous? Yes. A lot of this course is done on your own in a flexible format. You can participate in questions/comments in the group forum as well as live chat during events. You can choose how much you want to engage and you can also create your own username in order to keep your identity private.
5) What if I do not like the course? If you are not satisfied with this course first start by telling us why! Maybe we can make changes to meet your needs. We would like to hear any/all feedback in the process. Second, we are happy to refund your group registration fee up to the end of the first month if you are not happy with the process.
6) What can I expect from the group dynamic in live webinars? Connecting with a crew of individuals in this space is intentionally designed to create momentum, support, and creativity. Every group we have had has wowed us. International, kind, open, and resilient – we are honoured to be part of this time where we work through material from the book, share stories and aha moments, and take space to explore where things are feeling stuck.
7) Is this best suited for parents with children in a specific age group? This course is highly customizable and is set up in a way that allows parents with children of all ages, even adult-children, to unpack their parenting journey in a meaningfully. No matter what age your child is, we hope this process will be helpful for you.
8) Is this course covered by private insurance programs? We have had several past participants succeed in having this course paid by their employee health dollars. Although it is likely not covered under your general health benefits, it may be worth exploring support with your HR department if you feel comfortable.