About this Course
Managers as Diversity Champions is a 3-part series designed to help line leaders integrate diversity and inclusion into their daily responsibilities.
Session 1 What is a Diversity Champion and Why Should I Be One?
- 1.What is a diversity champion
- 2.The business-related reasons for diversity and inclusion initiatives
- 3.Some of the common benefits of building a reputation as a diversity champion
- 4.Some of the common barriers to building a reputation as a diversity champion
Session 2 I'm Already Too Busy ... How Can I Integrate This With My Job?
- 1.Specific ways busy managers and supervisors can integrate their commitment to d&i into their regular schedule
- 2.Ideas for connecting d&i to existing business priorities
Session 3 How Will I Know I'm Making a Positive Difference? How Can I Measure My Progress?
- Celebrate success
- Build in accountability
- Use formal compensation
- Consider additional options