...Register Now »
Assess, progress and inspire your students’ greatest potential with the advanced Pilates repertoire. Build excitement, promote dedication, and see powerful shifts in your students when you they are regularly exposed to the mental and physical demands of advanced level work. For teachers, the advanced work is an opportunity to address the most common challenge teachers currently face that keeps them struggling to generate the revenue and stability they desire: A diminishing student-base and a lack of committed clientele. The advanced Pilates exercises are powerful both in the strength they build and in the motivation they cultivate in our students. When you are able to teach the advanced repertoire consistently it’s like building a bridge from just being functional and getting out of pain and showing students that they have more potential then they thought. Teaching the advanced work creates excitement, motivation, determination, and is FUN!
MarLo Online Courses
MarLo online courses are masterfully crafted by Chantill Lopez and Cori Martinez, both of whom are dedicated teachers, coaches, authors and entrepreneurs. With more than 15 years EACH of expertise teaching yoga, Pilates, meditation, self-inquiry as well as life and business coaching, they offer quality education and experience in each of their courses.
About this Course
Pure Potential is an incredibly UNIQUE and POWERFUL format for learning, creative and in-depth discussion, and immediate integration. Working with and applying the material to real students each week gives teachers an opportunity to test the waters, get direct feedback from the students and workshop leader, and to ask questions and get answers while they are learning. This as opposed to the standard workshop format where you are left to work everything out on your own with marginal success and minimal retention.
- Learn how to determine which students are ready to venture into the advanced Pilates work using a clear and concise Skill Assessment Tracking method;
- Learn how to move your students toward mastery of the advanced work from day 1;
- Discover how to integrate FLOW, RHYTHM, PRECISION in to EVERY SESSION no matter what the students’ level;
- Learn classical, contemporary, FUN and challenging TRANSITIONS to keep your students focused, in theflow, and moving with intention so they get the most out of every session;
- And learn how leverage your skills and knowledge to attract and keep clients who are fully invested and want to STAY for the LONG RUN!