About this course
For alternate pricing options:
- Subsidized pricing of $60 please visit this page.
- Supporting pricing of $240 please visit this page.
- Scholarship requests, please write to email@example.com.
In this retreat there will be dharma talks on the four elements of earth, water, fire and wind as well as meditation on each characteristic of each element. These characteristics will be located meditatively in the body and experienced as deeply as is possible. This practice helps deconstruct our believe in the solidity of the body/ self and reveals no abiding self that can be located through this practice.
The format of the retreat includes:
- talks, instruction, and guided meditation practices
- group discussion on the practices and experiences
- ample opportunity for questions or comments with Stephen
- three-month access to the retreat recording
Stephen Doetsu Snyder is a retired attorney and a senior meditation teacher in the Buddhist Theravada and Zen traditions. He is the author of five books, including Demystifying Awakening, Buddha’s Heart, and Practicing the Jhanas. He works with students worldwide as well as leading online and in-person retreat in the U.S., the U.K., and Europe.