About this course
Thinking Vegan/Plant-based, but Don't Know Where to Start ?
Take your First Step
"The Vegan Journey: A Beginner's Pathway"
Do you want:
- to not only live longer, but live better;
- a healthier, more energetic and alive you;
- to build a more animal-friendly world;
- a vibrant, fit environment for yourself and for future generations;
- easy, tasty, inexpensive vegan recipes;
- to save time, energy, money and frustration in the kitchen?
You've come to the right place.
Hi! My name's Lou. I'm a self-made vegan and owner of Vegan Vagabonds. I went from high blood pressure and high cholesterol to a healthier, medicine-free me. Now I help others begin to transform their diets and lives through my 6-week course, "The Vegan Journey: A Beginner's Pathway".
In this 6 Week Program you'll lay the foundations to overcome:
- the stress of starting a new vegan eating routine
- fear of vegan failing (we've all been there)
- vegan fatigue
- food buying & prep frustrations
- concerns with nutritional needs
- vegan vs. non-vegan households/restaurants, etc.
With “The Vegan Journey: A Beginner’s Pathway” online learning experience, you can go from overwhelm, self-doubt and uncertainty to clarity, confidence and consistency.
5 B's Stepping Stone Sequence
As a result of 8 years of extensive research and personal experience as a vegan, I have developed a unique 5-Step process to help vegan-curious/new vegans more easily transition into a vegan/plant-based eating routine...
Over the 6 weeks you'll be guided along your path through my exclusive "5 B's Stepping Stone Sequence" - Be Alert! Be Mindful! Be Prepared! Be Accountable and most importantly, Be Supported!
The program includes:
- 5 pre-recorded video modules released each Sunday
- 5 corresponding live group "Power Hour" support sessions held each Friday
- One 60-minute 1-on-1 support session with me in week 6
- Lifetime access to the videos and recordings so you can go back and review
- Written transcripts
- Access to an exclusive Facebook group established just for people in the Vegan Journey course
- Access to valuable and practical resources – like recipes, template, info sheets, food guides that are yours to keep and use to help you move forward with clarity and confidence
- PLUS: 30-day money back guarantee - from the start of 1st Module
- PLUS: a charitable component – a percentage of the registration fee will go to the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine - www.pcrm.org
Now, you can get numerous tips, tools, and countless recipes from volumes of websites across the internet and various “Challenges”. However, it’s very difficult to find live support and a structured progression for building your confidence. With this learning experience you get informative videos, numerous helpful resources all in one spot, and you get live support!
Every Sunday starting May 7th for 5 weeks a new pre-recorded module will be released. On the 6th week you'll have a 1:1 support session.
Regular Price: 997US
CRAZY Introductory Price: 250US (Hurry, only 15 spots available!) 30-day money back guarantee - from the start of 1st Module
Still unsure? Here's what clients have to say:
“I’m so grateful to Lou for offering her course, “The Vegan Journey: A Beginner’s Pathway”. It helped me realize that I don’t have to go “all or nothing”, but I can take my time to become a vegan/plant-based eater. Both the lessons and the group discussions gave me useful, tasty meal ideas that I can manipulate and make my own, thus ensuring that I will incorporate them into my weekly meal plans. I know I will be able to move forward in my journey with the increased confidence this course has given me.” Judith Pratt-Jefferies, Author and Learning Coach
"I'm in the process of going vegan and Lou offers a program called “The Vegan Journey: A Beginner’s Pathway” I decided to opt in and get some help. I am so glad I did. It was packed with information that was easy to follow. It increased my knowledge on what types and how much food I should eat as well as which foods are high in specific nutrients. I found easy to print shopping lists and food guides in the course. If you want to eat healthy, vegan and whole foods is a great way to start and Lou can help you on your journey! Check out her course - it will be worth your time!!" Laura V.
"With Lou's excellent meal suggestions and tips on preparation, and her 1-to-1 support, it was so much easier to have a healthier vegan lifestyle. She helped me realized that while I'm in my nineties, you are never too old to change your ways and start living better. I can't thank her enough!" Dorothy H.
"With following the 5 B's Stepping Stones Sequence that Lou now uses in her course, I was able to strengthen my commitment to my vegan lifestyle. Being a vegan was not always easy. There were times when I was tempted to stray, but Lou's structured approach, methods and support made it easier for me to stay on course - I have been a dedicated vegan for a number of years now and I have Lou to thank!" Robert F.
When you think about the costs of medical care and medications alone, 250 is a drop in the bucket!
I'd love to have you join my course and develop a solid base for your vegan/plant-based eating routine so that, moving forward, you will be able to more easily maintain this lifestyle with clarity, confidence and consistency.
👉 Register now and say, "Yes, it’s my time! Starting now, I am beginning a life that is healthier, cruelty-free and eco-friendly!"
Click on the button to the right to be taken to the Registration page. You and your health, animals of this world, and our environment will be glad you did.
The first module is available Sunday, May 7th - registration is open until Friday, May 12th. There are only 15 spots available so don't delay!
For every registration, a donation will be made to Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine - pcrm.org.
If you have questions regarding any of the information here, please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com. I'll be happy to help.