We support children, families, and adults in all aspects of the assessment and treatment of ADHD. Being diagnosed with ADHD is not an end. It’s a beginning. A fresh start. And with Springboard Clinic’s combined medical, psychological and coaching expertise, it’s an opportunity to find hope in every step of your ADHD journey as you move forward and thrive in your life.
Guided by Springboard’s founder Laura MacNiven, connect with other adults in a safe and confidential space of creativity and curiosity. Develop new strategies to work through focusing challenges with a mindset of discovery and explore ways to feel less stuck and more yourself.
Over four months, engage in 3 individual guiding sessions, 8 live bi-weekly small group webinars, ongoing discussions on our course platform, self-reflection activities, and course content to gain insight into how challenges with attention play a role in your life.
Course Offerings & Pricing
Join this vibe of connection, hope, support, and possibility!
Add-ons: If you purchased the Group-only version of the course and want to add on the 3 individual guiding sessions (50 mins each) once the course has started, add on for $599 CAD. Deadline to add on the three individual guiding sessions is December 1st, 2023.
Who is this course right for?
You, if you're experiencing focusing issues: Perhaps you are not diagnosed with ADHD, but you are experiencing focusing issues and looking to unpack this more.
You, if you were assessed a long time ago, but lately, ADHD has been showing up more than usual.
You, if you are new to this journey (recently diagnosed with ADHD) and you are just starting your process of re-imagining life with this awareness.
Wherever you may be in your journey with focusing issues, life asks us to constantly re-calibrate, re-energize and discover ways to inspire our mindset for coping and moving forward. This course was built to support and empower you in that journey.
Dates for the 3 individual guiding sessions:
The individual guiding sessions will take place over secure videoconferencing and will be booked at your convenience. We recommend that you book your first session in October, the second one in December, and the third one in January. We will send out details as the course kicks off!
About the Individual Guiding Sessions:
Check out what some of our past registrants have said:
“... My favourite part has been the camaraderie in the forums and video chats. It is empowering to trade similar stories on how ADHD has affected our lives and enlightening to see first-hand the diversity in how it surfaces. As a group, we have lifted each other up, laughed at shared experiences, and collaborated to problem-solve blockers. I think it's an excellent resource for someone who is feeling daunted by their diagnosis or symptoms. Thank you so much, for Springboard, for your book, and for this course. It has been difficult to find and access appropriate resources, and these have all made a positive impact on my life!”
“...The topics we covered did a great job of acknowledging the emotional and mental baggage that comes with any emotional health issue. Through this book I learned about myself and found parts of me that I never gave a voice to before, ultimately helping me reconcile my past struggles. I understand my misgivings and have outgrown some over the months. There is still a lot of work ahead, I know this. With this experience, journal entries, strategies, etc... I feel much better equipped for my journey and my ability to get back to safety if I lose it.”
8 FAQs answered (because we expect you may have questions about the course)
1) How much time does the course take up? I already have a busy life! We understand how busy you are and have created a dynamic schedule that allows for flexibility and fits in your life. The live events are bi-weekly in the evening on Tuesdays and also are recorded should you not be able to make them. The guiding sessions are individually booked so you are able to make sure they work for you! Even 15 minutes a week of individual time can be a great commitment in this process.
2) What can I expect from the individual guiding session time? The individual sessions are an opportunity to engage in 1-1 time regarding your ADHD journey and participation in the course. In our last two cohorts, individuals who participated in guiding sessions were more able to stay motivated and described the experience as more tailored and fulfilling.
3) I have already been treated for ADHD. Should I still do it? Absolutely. Figuring out how to live with ADHD is a fluid and non-linear journey (like life). And actually, when you are in a stable mental health place, you can do meaningful protective work that can help you be prepared for tougher times ahead.
4) Do I have to have ADHD to take this course? You do not need to have a diagnosis of ADHD to take this course. It is designed for individuals who are struggling with attention-like issues, but there are no formal requirements related to diagnoses. That being said, please note this course is not a replacement for formal individual services.
5) Can I be anonymous? Yes. A lot of this course is done on your own in a flexible format. You can participate in questions/comments as well as live chat during events. You can choose how much you want to engage and you can also create your own username in order to keep your identity private.
6) What if I do not like the course? If you are not satisfied with this course first start by telling us why! Maybe we can make changes to meet your needs. We would like to hear any/all feedback in the process. Second, we are happy to refund your registration up to the end of the first month if you are not happy with the process. 7) What can I expect from the group dynamic in live webinars? Connecting with a crew of individuals in this space is intentionally designed to create momentum, support, and creativity. Every group we have had has wowed us. International, kind, open, and resilient – we are honoured to be part of this time where we work through material from the book, share stories and aha moments, and take space to explore where things are feeling stuck. Think: That feeling where you join a group and you know no one, and yet you feel like you have known everyone your whole life.
8) Is this course covered by private insurance programs? We have had several past participants succeed in having this course paid by either employee health dollars or their employer as a professional development expense. Although it is likely not covered under your general health benefits, it may be worth exploring support with your HR department if you feel comfortable.