About this course
For alternate pricing options:
- Subsidized pricing of $60 please visit this page.
- Sustaining pricing of $240 please visit this page.
- Scholarship requests, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Extending from the teaching and practices offered in the Accessing the Absolute retreats, this two-day retreat will move deeper into peace and stillness. We will focus on the Absence (emptiness) qualities of the Absolute paying particular attention to peace, silence and stillness. We will cultivate these qualities of the Absolute through group guided meditations, dharma talks, and time for comments and questions.
The format of the retreat includes:
- talks, instruction, and guided meditation practices
- group discussion on the practices and experiences
- ample opportunity for questions or comments with Stephen
- three-month access to the retreat recording
Stephen Doetsu Snyder is a retired attorney and a senior meditation teacher in the Buddhist Theravada and Zen traditions. He is the author of five books, including Demystifying Awakening, Buddha’s Heart, and Practicing the Jhanas. He works with students worldwide as well as leading online and in-person retreat in the U.S., the U.K., and Europe.