About this course
For alternate pricing options:
- Subsidized pricing of $90 please visit this page.
- Sustaining pricing of $360 please visit this page.
- Scholarship requests, please write to email@example.com.
This will be a retreat focusing on anapanasati practice, or breath awareness meditation. There will be dharma talks, guided meditations, group meditations cultivating the jhana factors of joy, bliss and one-pointedness. We will be opening to the potential of the arising of jhana (absorption).
The format of the retreat includes:
- talks, instruction, and guided meditation practices
- group discussion on the practices and experiences
- ample opportunity for questions or comments with Stephen
- three-month access to the retreat recording
Stephen Doetsu Snyder is a retired attorney and a senior meditation teacher in the Buddhist Theravada and Zen traditions. He is the author of five books, including Demystifying Awakening, Buddha’s Heart, and Practicing the Jhanas. He works with students worldwide as well as leading online and in-person retreat in the U.S., the U.K., and Europe.