About this course
For alternate pricing options:
- Subsidized pricing of $60 please visit this page.
- Supporting pricing of $240 please visit this page.
- Scholarship requests, please write to email@example.com.
In this two-day retreat we will focus on the causes of stress and suffering, explore a variety of ways to meet the stress and cultivate practices to reduce stress, be more accepting, contact deeper self-love, and develop greater acceptance and compassion to meet the complexities of life.The format of the retreat includes:
- talks, instruction, and guided meditation practices
- group discussion on the practices and experiences
- ample opportunity for questions or comments with Stephen
- three-month access to the retreat recording
Stephen Doetsu Snyder is a retired attorney and a senior meditation teacher in the Buddhist Theravada and Zen traditions. He is the author of five books, including Demystifying Awakening, Buddha’s Heart, and Practicing the Jhanas. He works with students worldwide as well as leading online and in-person retreat in the U.S., the U.K., and Europe.