About this Course
Systems Ninja 101: 5-Day Workshop
Some of the questions I get asked most often:
- What tools should I use for this upcoming product/launch/book/project?
- How do you keep up with the latest technology?
- Who should I hire, and where can I find them? What do you actually delegate?
Simply telling you what apps to use (as I have done with my free Toolkit and 30+ templates) is a bit futile in terms of long-term success. It is like giving you a fish—it feeds you for a day, but not a lifetime in an ever-changing technology landscape, given that tools and best practices so quickly become out-of-date.
This five-day course is a deep dive in how to think about systems in the first place. I am teaching you how to think smarter—how to teach yourself to fish—for long-term systems success.
Here is what we will cover:
- Day 1: Mindset & Systems Audit—Learn 11 key principles to systems thinking, and conduct a systems audit to identify and bust bottlenecks in your business.
- Day 2: Delegating & Hiring —What do you need to let go of? Learn why delegation is one of the most important things you can do for your life and business, and how to figure out what to delegate in the first place. We will cover how to get the right team in place so you can focus your energy on what is most important to you, and the work that only you can do.
- Day 3: Investigating & Email—What are you optimizing for? How to use stress as an opportunity to improve your systems to alleviate stress and help creativity flow. I will also share the most helpful tools for planning and executing a launch of any kind.
- Day 4: Launching—We will cover launch systems, checklists, and advance preparation, as well as a walkthrough of key tools for releasing a project into the world.
- Day 5: Making Big Decisions—Dismantle big decision roadblocks & Open Q&A: Sometimes what holds us back isn't systems, but uncertainty. Learn how to take a scientific approach to reach a decision on any big conundrum you might be facing. And if you have any final systems questions about your projects and business, today is your day to fire away!
- Daily recorded workshop
- Each workshop comes with templates to give you a headstart for your own systems
- The course will be hosted through Ruzuku, which means you can return to the materials at any time
- This course is FREE if you join Momentum—a private community for side-hustlers and solopreneurs—at $125/quarter: you'll get instant accesss to $700+ worth of courses—everything I have ever created including Speak Like a Pro ($129) and Build Your Business ($175), bi-weekly Q&A calls with me, and a private Facebook group to give and receive support. If you sign-up and it's not a fit? You can get a full refund within the first 30 days, and keep access to any courses you have signed up for.
I look forward to seeing you there!